I’ve worked in TV production for over 10 years, predominantly as a documentary maker, but now also working in the world of branded content and directing adverts. I’ve made documentaries tackling issues from HIV to alcoholics….strapped a go pro to a crocodile and filmed some of the worlds most dangerous gangs in the Slums of Africa. Its been a really fun ride.
Trying to avoid the self trumpet tooting… As well as Directing I can shoot across a very wide range of cameras and I can also edit. I am very happy directing everything from huge budget multi camera productions to small one man band minimal budget jobs. My back ground in TV and broad skill range means I am often pretty useful to PR, Advertising & digital agencies who want to produce low cost online content with great story telling that can pack a serious punch.
I also teach Content production and documentary filming at various media companies & film schools. I have an outlet for my camera obsession in the blog I write HERE and also the magazine column I write. You can see on of those HERE.
Content production for me goes beyond a passion and is more of an obsession. I’m Based in London but available to work worldwide and on the moon.
Why no get in touch. We could make some amazing content together.
– Bafta nominated. Best Features: ‘Pineapple Dance Studios’
- Bafta nominated Best Features ‘Celebrity MasterChef’
– Royal television Society Award Best Features and Lifestyle Series ‘Pineapple Dance Studios’
– Broadcast Award Best Popular Factual Programme ‘Katie Hopkins My Fat Story‘
– Astra Award Most Outstanding Lifestyle Program ‘Planet Cake’
– Cannes Glass Lion Contender ‘There is something I need to tell you’
– BADC Bronze award ‘There is something I need to tell you’
– BADC Silver award ‘There is something I need to tell you’
– Cinematography Production Craft Silver Award ‘There is something I need to tell you’
– Revolution Award Best Digital Content In Retail ‘New Look TV’