I’ve worked in TV production for nearly 15 years, predominantly as a documentary maker, but also working in the world of branded content and directing TV commercials.
A documentary I recently Directed ‘Me and My Mental Health’ just won ‘Best Documentary’ at the Mind Media Awards. I have also Directed many well loved programmes such as ‘The Apprentice’ (BBC1) and the Bafta Nominated – Pineapple Dance Studios (Sky One) as well as directing less ‘well loved’ people such as Katie hopkins ‘My Fat Story’ (Discovery) which was Broadcast nominated for ‘Best Popular Factual Programme’
I am experienced filming in high pressured environments having recently filmed dangerous gangs in the slums of Nariobi and well as with militant groups in North Africa… I’m fairly unflappable.
My back ground in TV and broad skill range means I am often pretty useful to PR, Advertising & digital agencies who want to produce low cost online content with great story telling that can pack a serious punch.
– The Mind Awards Best Documentary: ‘Me and My Mental Health’
– Bafta nominated Best Features: ‘Pineapple Dance Studios’
– Bafta nominated Best Features: ‘Celebrity MasterChef’
– Royal television Society Award Best Features and Lifestyle Series: ‘Pineapple Dance Studios’
– Broadcast Award Best Popular Factual Programme: ‘Katie Hopkins My Fat Story‘
– Astra Award Most Outstanding Lifestyle Program: ‘Planet Cake’
– Cannes Glass Lion Contender ‘There is something I need to tell you’
– BADC Bronze award ‘There is something I need to tell you’
– BADC Silver award ‘There is something I need to tell you’
– Cinematography Production Craft Silver Award ‘There is something I need to tell you’
– Revolution Award Best Digital Content In Retail: ‘New Look TV’